Sunday, June 14, 2020

No Bake Raspberry Mascarpone Mini Cheesecakes

This recipe is taken from one of my old blog posts on my Teacher Ms H blog. I thought I would re-share it here to get things started and not have an empty blog. I hope to share more recipes with you here soon as cooking and learning about food are favorite hobbies of mine.

Raspberry Cheesecake


I made these delicious no bake mini cheesecakes with an 8 oz. container of mascarpone, a sweet and creamy Italian cheese similar to cream cheese but not as thick as it resembles smooth ricotta. 

Mascarpone can be hard to find at regular markets, but Trader Joe's does carry it as well as at Italian grocery stores. If you can't find mascarpone just use a regular 8 oz block of cream cheese. 

First, I heat a 1/4 cup of water in the microwave for 30 seconds using a small glass pyrex picture or you can use a mug. 

Then, I add half of one envelope of gelatin to water and stir quickly so it dissolves well and their are no lumps. Then I add 1/2 teaspoon of real vanilla extract and a few drops of lemon juice.  

Next, in a separate mixing bowl I spoon the mascarpone in and add a 1/2 cup of white granulated (table) sugar. I use a hand mixer to cream the sugar and soft cheese together. 

Then, I slowly pour in the gelatin mixture while keeping the blender on low speed, until thoroughly incorporated. I use a small narrow spatula to load this into to each small graham cracker pie crust from Keebler.

Raspberries are my favorite way to tops these, but you can also try different toppings include chocolate chips.

Next, I chill these in the fridge for two hours or in the freezer for one hour if I have space available. 

This recipe makes exactly enough for the six mini graham crackers pie crusts that come pre-packaged. If you want to make more just double the recipe and buy another set of graham cracker pie crusts.   

Mmmm! These were so rich in flavor and way creamier than regular cheesecake. Also tested and approved by my biggest fan. I hope you enjoy my first recipe post here!


SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment